Real life stories, how-to’s, what-not-to’s: We fill our speaking engagements with practical advice and real life experience that allows your audience to go out and take some action. Our mission is to enable business owners to sell their businesses profitably, and we would love to share our experience and knowledge with your constituents!
We offer the following topics, and welcome the opportunity to create custom ones to meet your audience’s unique needs.
We’ve all heard horror stories about mergers, acquisitions, Second Generation ownership. Be the exception to the 85% fail rate by making sure you address
The Five Big Secrets to Transitioning Ownership Profitably.
By attending this presentation, you will get:
1. The inside scoop on what The Five Big Secrets to a Rewarding Business Ownership Transition are and how to address them.
2. A decision tree for assessing what is the best way to exit your business: Sell it, transition ownership to a trusted insider or family member, merge with another company, or just let the business run itself out.
3. A copy of Selling Your Business: The Process, the Team You Need, Booby Traps to Avoid – with tips on how to improve the value of your business.
There’s no better way to ensure the success of a new business owner than by creating a sustainable organization that will assure them of long-term profit. This presentation gives you the keys for creating a sustainable organization that will surprise and delight investors.
You will receive copies of:
1. Value vs. Profit: The Pros and Cons of Each as Management Tools
2. Managing Involvement: Know Who to Involve, When, and What to Communicate.
3. Rational Decision Making
Attracting an investor (buyer, partner, cash influx) is one thing; keeping them excited through the whole deal negotiation is another. In this presentation, you will learn how to prepare and present your business to a prospective buyer so that they can quickly see the benefits of buying the business and minimize negotiation.
Attendees will receive a copy of:
Prospective Buyers of Your Business: What They Need to Know to Seal the Deal
Contact Us Today to Secure a Date for an Engagement